Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am modifying the rules of this a little (I think) to change this...

"If the bankroll at any point falls below the value of a property square, you lose access to that square until you have reached that value again. "

.....to say that if you drop to less than the starting value of the LAST level, you have to drop back down to that level. Not that if you drop below the value that got you to the current level you have to go back, since that would mean you would always have to cash in your first game at each level. That would leave you bouncing back and forth a lot and I am trying to move up steadily. Using the profits from the previous level to play the current level seems reasonable and if it isn't for any of the levels I will adjust for those accordingly.

So, for level two (if I don't cash in the $5.50 MTT) I will play the $2.25 18 MAN SNGs unless my bankroll falls below the starting value of level 1 = $100. In that case I would move back down and start over with the HU SNGs......please no!

That may be the intention of the rules as stated but, in case it isn't, that is what I am doing for this attempt.

No comments: