Tuesday, July 01, 2008

90 KO SNGs and KO MTT

32nd and 25th /90

Had big stack in one early (yet only 1 KO), but at about 45 left the blinds go up so high that all the stacks are short. Don't really like these too much.

I think I will be giving the Deepstack MTT versions a shot. I found the play early to be soft, but with the crapshoot 2nd half not happy with the swings.

-$5.60 for the two.

EDIT: Played in a KO MTT on UB and I think that is a much better setup. More payout spots and a flatter blind structure. Same soft play, got a big stack early and then missed a couple of big draws to get somewhat short. Got it all in with a FD on the flop, made the flush, and he caught a 4th spade on the river to go with his As. 3 KOs for me early so only $3.60 loss.

Also just won a RAZZ HU SNG. Man, those can be battles against ok/good players...

No comments: