Friday, July 04, 2008

Last few days

I have played another $6.60 KO MTT on UB and finished about the same as the first one. This time with 5 KOs I was only down $1.60 at the end. I have managed to pick up hands to build a stack and then run card dead and into trouble when the small/medium stacks get aggressive in the middle stages.

Also, played a $5.50 10 person SNG on UB and took it down for +$19.50

Then I have played 4 HORSE SNGs and got a 1st, 2nd and two 4ths. Both of the 4th places were in stud I think and I was not happy playing the hands vs a bigger stack on the bubble.

The 2nd place was dissapointing since I had the chip lead in 7stud 8/B and won a big pot at the end of the level and then when it switched to LHE the deck hit him hard and I kept picking up "good" hands vs him that are pretty much too good to fold HU in LHE.

First was nice after the rest of the set. Overall for those it was +$10.00.

No comments: