Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 more and done for tonight

$5.50 HORSE and LHE

Loss: $11

HORSE, got down to 4 and was shortstacked after a 7stud H/L hand where I had 2 pair and the other guy got open trips on 6th and I had to lay it down and save the last few bets for another hand. Got to HE level and couldn't catch anything and was in a waiting game vs other SS with a few chips more. in in the blinds with K2 and had live cards but other guy caught A and out.

LHE, was in good shape 7-8 handed and then flopped JJ6 in the BB with J8 vs a crazy player that was R/RR with nothing all the time and she limped with J6 in LP for the flopped boat. Next hand she called me all in on a KJQ board (only had 1 1/2 bets left) with J9 vs my AA and she turned the 9 for the KO.

Tough day for SNGs. Tried most of the games and nothing seems to be going my way today. Done for tonight. Try to rebuild tomorrow night.

BB

No comments: