Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just played 4 more and I tried out turbos and a $5.50

finished 3rd in the first two (turbos) and then finished 2nd in the $5.50 and a regular $2.25

buyins: $12.25
won: $14.70
profit/loss: +$2.45

I am going to do some research and reading/videos on these. I know there are some situations that I am going about all wrong, but every time I do what I think is right it puts me in REALLY bad spots.

Biggest problem area is raising (even in position) when I am not the big stack. Really need to get a handle on that. I took to pushing with any hand I was going to play and that got me through since the stacks were fairly even, but I know the variance on that style of play (or using it with players who will call or don't have a clue about ICM) would be huge in the long run.

EDIT: Also just played a HU SNG for a 1 hand profit of $4.75. Flopped 2 pair vs his straight draw. All in and held up.

No comments: