Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting back to normal?

Played 4 SNGs late last night and 2 HU matches today.

Started with more troubles going 0/3 in O8BPL, HORSE, and PLO SNGs.

O8 was kind of a sick hand. Flopped nut straight and 2nd nut low. Got in vs nut low (obv) and top set who got there.

HORSE, nothing special short stack and bubbled

PLO was average stack and got SS AI and they caught a straight. Then next hand I got it all in with AATx (double suited) and was called by high connectors that got there. Standard.

Then the last SNG I played was another HORSE one and I played very tight and got an average run of cards to build my stack gradually. Got to the final 5 with chip lead and played it out well to HU. HU started in O8B and played through RAZZ, 7 Stud and into stud H/L where I finally finished him off for a MUCH NEEDED win.

HU matches were in RAZZ and NLHE. Razz one I had the guy down and then he called with a Q up and then again when he caught a T on 4th. I had 4 to a 9 and kept betting. I bricked (KKQ) the rest of the way and he improved to a J low for the pot. Couldn't draw anything from there. NLHE was interesting match vs the master of the poorly timed bluff. Caught him 3-4 times and then doubled him up with the best hand and then finished him off with a straight vs his bottom end straight caught on the river.lol

Overall that is a small loss but turning around some: -$3.50

No comments: